Application to Modelling Agencies
New Models often ask; "How do I join one of the many modelling agencies?" Apex Model Agents advises the following steps to be followed:
1. New Models should Complete a Online Application Form on any modelling agencies website they intent to join accompanied by 2-4 recent photographs or the number the relevant modelling agencies request.
2. Following the receipt of your Modelling Application Form and Model Photographs, Modelling Agents will proceed to reviewing your submission and contact you within 3-5 days should we be interested in representing you as a model.
3. Should your modelling application be successful a model portfolio book will be printed and published for entry-level models with limited or no modelling industry experience as well as Modeling Z-cards and a Online Modeling Web Page. These marketing tools (Z-cards, Portfolio Book and Web Portfolio) is used to make credible submissions to clients requiring modelling talent for Productions and Projects.
Attending Modelling Auditions
4. Attending auditions and screenings with modelling agencies is a vital phase in the process and will determine whether you will secure a modelling job or not.
5. Lastly working under direction and with others will ensure the successful completion of a modelling project and will also influence future model booking prospects.
Important to note that the best way to test or to ascertain your potential as a model in the modelling industry is to get involved by joining a Modeling Agency of your choice.